Datum: 2019-11-21, Hela dagen
Felleshus, Nordic Embassies
We look back at a successful participation with Sweden Co-Lab as Partner Country at the Hannover Messe 2019. To build on the momentum generated through collaborations and joint activities between innovative key companies and organisations from Sweden and Germany at Hannover Messe and the renewal and extension of the bilateral innovation partnership, we invite you to the Swedish-German Business Day on 21 November 2019 in Berlin.
Swedish-German Business Day is a forum where high level thought leaders from both countries give their input on how Sweden and Germany should collaborate in order to secure continued European competitiveness. Leading companies showcase their examples on how they contribute to the innovation agenda, fostering ongoing and identifying new collaboration opportunities between Germany and Sweden.
Further, you are welcome to continue the discussions and networking in the evening at a gala dinner, celebrating the 60th anniversary for the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany and the 17th Swedish Enterprise Award in Germany.
9.00 – 10.30 Political Roundtable
- Discussion on how to strengthen European competitiveness within the priority areas of the bilateral innovation initiative between Sweden and Germany as a point of departure
11.00 – 13.00 Swedish-German Business Summit
- Introduction by moderator Cecilia Warrol, Programme Director Production2030
- Welcome by Per Thöresson, Ambassador of Sweden to Germany
- Scene setting remarks by State Secretary Mattias Landgren, Swedish Ministry for Infrastructure and German political representative
- Case 1: David and Goliath teaming up: simplifying a CO2 free energy supply with Artificial Intelligence
- Jonas Wagner, Sales Specialist, ABB AG
- Sebastian Haglund El-Gaidi, Founder, Greenlytics
- Case 2: Successful 5G Co-Lab and Innovation: A look at newest 5G industrial use cases
- Jan-Peter Meyer-Kahlen, Head of Ericsson Eurolab
- Niels König, Head of Department Production Metrology, Fraunhofer IPT
- Case 3: AI Engineering: Making AI Real!
- Jan Bosch, Director Software Center
- Panel: Co-Creation 101 – Models for driving disruption and sustainable innovation
- Vanessa Fischer, Startup Scout/Venture Analyst, Kion Group
- Jon Linden, CEO of Ekkono
- Jan-Frederik Kremer, Managing Director, AiF FTK GmbH
- Joakim Appelquist, Deputy Director General, Vinnova – Sweden’s Innovation Agency
- Summary and closing remarks by moderator
13.00 – 14.15 Networking Lunch
- Lunch with opportunity for further discussions on new collaborations
14.30 – 16.00: Round-table discussions in line with topics included in the Innovation agreement between Sweden and Germany (by invitation only, please contact email@example.com):
- Meeting the challenges of digitalization – Software, Data and AI
- Malin Rosqvist: Program strategist, Processindustrial IT & Automation,
- Jan Bosch: Director, Software Center
17.30 Gala Dinner
- Award ceremony of the Swedish Enterprise Award
- Speeches by State Secretary Claudia Dörr-Voß, State Secretary Mattias Landgren and Prof. Dr. Sabina Jeschke, Member of the Management Board, Deutsche Bahn
To secure your seat – please register under the following links for the respective events:
The Swedish-German Business Day will take place at Felleshus, Nordic Embassies, Rauchstr. 1, 10787 Berlin. The Gala Dinner will take place at Tipi am Kanzleramt, Grosse Querallee, 10557 Berlin.
We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin on 21 November! If you have any questions in the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out to our team:
Team Schweden and Partners
Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany
Embassy of Sweden in Germany
The Federation of German Industries (BDI)